8802 (250 kN) Fatigue Testing System
The Instron 8802 is a high stiffness, 250kN fatigue rated servohydraulic testing system that meets the challenging demands of both static and dynamic testing requirments. The 8802 systems include a range of configurations available to provide complete testing solutions to satisfy the needs of advanced materials and component testing. The design of the 8802 frame makes it ideal for installation within a laboratory environment, generally without the need for strangethened floors or raised ceiling heights.
Our industry experts have identified this machine as the perfect choice for composites testing due to its 250kN fatigue rating and its 150mm stroke. All Instron hydraulic machines can be configured to include a range of unique and valuable add-ons to support your composites research, getting more valuable and more reliable data from your machine.
The 8802 is supplied with a digital 8800MT controller that provides full system control including patented stiffness based tuning, amplitude control, specimen protect, 19-bit resolution across the full range of transducers, and adaptive control technology. It also allows access to WaveMatrix™ Dynamic Testing Software, Bluehill Universal® Software for static tests, and other application specific software, such as the Low Cycle Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics suite.
- Double acting Servohydraulic actuator with force capacity up to ±250 kN (±56 kip)
- High-stiffness, precision-aligned load frame and twin columns and actuator in lower base or upper crosshead
- 150mm (6in) of usable stroke
- Choice of hydraulic configuration and dynamic performance to suit application
- Adjustable upper crosshead with hyrdaulic lifts and locks fitted as standard for easy adjustment of daylight
- Patented Dynacell advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of intertial errors
- Hydrostatic bearing actuators for higher side-load resistance or material critical applications, such as Low-Cycle Fatigue
- Compatible with a large range of grips, fixtures, chamber, video extensometers, protective shields, and other accessories
The Instron® 8802 is a versatile servohydraulic fatigue testing system that meets the challenging demands of a varied range of static and dynamic testing requirements. 8802 systems provide complete testing solutions to satisfy the needs of advanced materials and component testing, and are ideally suited for fatigue testing and fracture mechanics. With a large number of configurations and options available, the 8802 system provides a versatile platform for any laboratory.
- 0.6 MB