Released August 8, 2017
- NEW Visual Pass/Fail Indicator for the test workspace allows you quickly see from across the room whether a test passes or fails based on acceptance range criteria set in the method.
- When modifying a calculation or input post-test, now there’s no need to recalculate the Results Table from the test workspace.
- Gains are now modifiable within individual TestProfiler blocks.
- Expression Builder may be used to define acceptance criteria for inputs and results.
Released February 30, 2017
- QuickTest: Create a QuckTest method by entering a few basic parameters, and start running simple single-ramp tests in seconds.
- Enhanced Exporting Capability: More flexibility to create customized results and raw data output files, making it easier to send test information to your data management systems.
- Instron Connect: A revolutionary way to get in touch with Instron Technical Support. Send inquiries directly from Bluehill Software.